Collective Choices Ep 9 was recorded in Stuttgart, Germany, at the Urban Future conference.
My guest is Simon Zimmermann, founder of SOLARBAKERY, the world’s first provider of fully equipped, mobile and energy independent container bakeries.
We talk about:
- how the idea was born
- what does a solar bakery have to do with a school?
- when businesses have the well-being of people as a final goal instead of profit
- the technical details: solar panels, kilowatts and other bits
- special bread made in Africa
- the use cases for Europe
- the delicious baked goods
Find out more about the bakery here:
Collective Choices is a podcast by Doru Oprisan, exploring sustainable choices for a better future and the process of agreeing on those choices. Thanks for listening and sharing!
Help me continue this podcast:
Get in touch: