Marianne Weinreich joins me for Ep 10 of Collective Choices. She is Co-founder and Chair of the Cycling Embassy of Denmark, manager of the Danish Mobility Network and Market Manager Global Smart Mobility at Ramboll.
We talk about:
- how transport connects us all
- how the mobility focus is moving from cars to people
- why the bicycle is so special
- gender and transport: differences between men and women in patterns of mobility
- why storytelling matters
- what kind of city do we want? We might have more ideas in common than we think.
- you need to have the basics in a city and you get what you design for
- the arrogance of the auto industry
- how different countries view cycling issues differently
This episode was recorded in Stuttgart, at the Urban Future conference.
Cycling Embassy of Denmark:
Collective Choices is a podcast by Doru Oprisan, exploring sustainable choices for a better future and the process of agreeing on those choices. Thanks for listening and sharing!
Help me continue this podcast:
Get in touch: